Meetings and Updates
1) Tues 19th February Time: 3.30-4.30pm Room: DG119
Topic: Phased retirement
This topic is most relevant to members who are in their mid to late 50’s where phased retirement is a significant option. Come along to the meeting to hear about the benefits of phased retirement and join in the discussion.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, click on the link to view the PowerPoint slides for the session.
2) Wednesday 13th March Time: 12.30 - 13.30: Room QE106
- AWPM - progress and update
- Pensions - changes to contributions
- Any other queries/issues
- The ballot has now closed re the UCU elections for a national officer and executive members. The outcome will be announced on the UCU website when the counting is complete.
- There is a vacancy for an Environmental rep on the UCU committee. Anyone who is interested in taking on the role can obtain further information by clicking on this link or speaking to one of the committee members.
- There is also a vacancy for an Equality rep on the UCU committee. Anyone who is interested in taking on the role can obtain further information by speaking to one of the committee members.